Grasys is pleased to offer high-performance integrated oxygen production systems for health care centers and facilities. A full package of necessary permits and certificates is available.
Oxygen is used in medicine for the purposes as follows:
- recovering medical oxygenin surgery rooms and resuscitation units;
- connecting to artificial lung ventilation (ALV) and anesthesia-respiratory devices intended for general anesthesia;
- preparing respiratory gas and for pure oxygen breathing;
- preparing general anesthesia mixtures and eduction;
- using in hospital wards featuring a special microclimate;
- usingin the event of intoxication and for other purposes whenever medical oxygen is required.