The Russian research and production company GRASYS – the leading developer, producer and EPCM contractor in the field of air and gas separation – has implemented the "turn-key" project for construction of an associated petroleum gas downhole injection complex for the major fuel and energy company. The complex is located in the customer oil field in Tatarstan.
RPC GRASYS has performed the whole package of work as part of the "turn-key" project: development of the design and detailed documentation; design, construction; manufacture and delivery of equipment; installation supervision and commissioning.
The associated petroleum gas downhole injection complex includes the following main equipment:
- Modular compressor station with reciprocating compressor and gas air cooler;
- High-pressure gas pipeline to well;
- Modular air compressor station for instrumentation;
- Energy saving system — high-voltage TL, packaged TS, cable racks, diesel electric station, control room block-box, pipelines heat tracing system;
- Gas condensate collection and discharge tank with semi-submersible pump;
- Storm water drainage system.
The complex is installed at a separate enclosed site with utility lines, process lines, control system and instrument air supply system. The PCMS performs the functions of automated operation control of the APG injection plant, ensuring safe equipment operation, control and registration of the plant process parameters.
The modular compressor stations made by RPC GRASYS are manufactured in accordance with the duly approved detailed documentation, specifications and requirements of GOST 12.2.003, GOST 12.2.016, GOST 12.1.019, GOST R IEC 60204-1, PB 03-576-03, PB 03-581-03, PB 08-624-03.
The advantages of the RPC GRASYS modular compressor stations for gas compression include:
- Quick delivery and on-site installation
- Simple design
- Compact solution
- Modular package allowing quick installation and dismantling, as well as upgrading.
- Full set of associated services for warranty and post-warranty period provided by the company own service department.
- Capability to perform "turn-key" projects, including all applicable performance and approval milestones
- Provision of a complete package of operating and permitting documentation