RPC Grasys supplied a membrane nitrogen plant for one of the Russia’s leading enterprises engaged in production of high-voltage cable products. The plant capacity is 20 cubic meters of nitrogen per hour at a purity of 99.5%. The nitrogen produced is used for support of the cable production process.
The RPC Grasys membrane plants are the most administrative advanced and reliable nitrogen production facilities. Due to thorough testing and computer-aided simulation of the high-efficiency membrane modules on the basis of the last-generation nano-membranes the plants ensure fast ramp-up and stable maintenance of the guaranteed plant parameters.
The advantages of the RPC Grasys membrane plants include:
- New-generation gas separation unit
- State-of-the-art intelligent monitoring and control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 with the manual, automatic and remote operation options
- Reliable and up-to-date components of the world leading manufacturers
- Opportunity for nitrogen production with a purity of up to 99.9%
- Minimum operating costs
- High dependability and fail-safety
- Moderate footprint and weight
- Extended plant useful life
Membrane nitrogen plants are intensively used in various industry branches: generation of inert environment in technological processes, assurance of explosion and fire safety, inhibition of oxidizing processes and nitrogen-aided packing of food products.