RPC Grasys supplied a membrane nitrogen plant for a subsidiary of the EFCO holding, the Russian leader in the oil and fat industry. The nitrogen produced by the membrane plant is used in the food company flow process and in packaging its products. The plant produces high-purity 99.5% nitrogen at the rate of 60 cubic meters per hour. The system supplied produces nitrogen on the basis of the modern membrane technology of air separation.
RPC Grasys has a long-term experience of cooperation with such a major producer as EFCO OJSC. The EFCO group holds leadership in the Russian market of special-purpose fats. Grasys membrane plants are reliable and advanced equipment for nitrogen production. The use of last-generation nano-membranes ensures production of highly purified nitrogen and stable equipment operation. A significant advantage of this equipment is the automated intelligent monitoring and control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 which simplifies plant operation.
Advantages of GRASYS membrane nitrogen plants
- Last-generation gas separation unit
- State-of-the-art intelligent monitoring and control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 with the manual, automatic and remote control options
- Reliable up-to-date components of the world leading producers
- Opportunity for nitrogen production with a purity up to 99.9%
- Minimum operating expenses
- High reliability and fail-safety
- Moderate footprint and weight
- Extended service life