The research and production company Grasys is rolling out the first of the three planned projects as part of the «Green Spaces» program under the title «Environmental Protection. Eco-Office».
The program is aimed to reduce energy consumption, optimize the utilization of all resources employed for work by the company head office and cut down the use of paper products.
The project activities in the electric power focus area include:
- use of energy-efficient sources of illumination
- full deenergizing of the workspace computers
- continuous control of office equipment power consumption
Resource conservation measures:
- recycling of paper media
- environmentally safe disposal of office equipment
- installation of water meters
- moderate consumption of printing products
The activities as part of the «Eco Office» program lead to the improved environmental situation in the office premises, reduced environmental load and material saving of funds to be used in the social programs for company employees.
In Russia, similar programs are implemented by Greenpeace and the World Wild Life Fund (WWF). Among the leading enterprises keeping to the eco-course are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Google, Intel-Russia, YOTA, TNK-ВР Management, LUKOIL, Samsung Russia.