Experts from the JSC «Grasys» have brought in operation a medical oxygen concentrator АКС for the needs of a modern veterinary centre for pets’ medical treatment and boarding. Output of the plant is 12 cubic meters of oxygen per hour, of the purity grade up to 95%. The package also includes a cylinder manifold for 6 cylinders for the backup gas supply.
The JSC «Grasys» supplies all the components required for allocation of a medical (therapeutical) gases system. The scope of the project included preparation of engineering documentation, installation of an oxygen line to the Customer’s indoor consumption points, as well as manufacture and commissioning of the oxygen equipment. Upon completion of precommissioning works, a briefing session was provided by service engineers for the Customer’s personnel.
The JSC «Grasys» carries out the whole range of works on gas supply to medical facilities:
- Manufacture of medical equipment under National Standards of Russia and requirements of the RF Ministry of Healthcare;
- Design engineering, construction, installation and precommissioning, service and training for the Customer’s personnel;
- Consulting on selection of the optimal and efficient system of medical gas supply;
- Updating of medical gas supply systems;
- Technical inspection of medical gas supply sources;
- Financing: rent, finance leasing, instalment plans.