GRASYS is pleased to present its new control system for air separation equipment GRASYS Intelligent Control-7, which is used on GRASYS trademarked equipment only. This intelligent last-generation control system is based on microcontrollers; the GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system control panel has the state-of-the-art Touch Screen active LC-display and “hot” buttons for quick access to the most important functions.
The new control system provides the options of manual and automatic local and remote control of GRASYS air separation equipment, monitors and keeps on file process parameters. The use of the gas separation plant automatic startup system allows enhancing operational reliability of the gas separation unit. The GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system operates in various industrial systems, including Internet.
GRASYS Intelligent Control-7:
- traces emergence of malfunctions and accidents and provides necessary interlocks;
- has the self-diagnostics system;
- enables the operator to individually control station equipment assemblies, thus increasing its operational flexibility.
- GRASYS equipment is fitted with the last-generation GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 control system
Below is given the list of a GRASYS nitrogen mobile station key parameters controlled by the GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system:
- oxygen concentration in nitrogen at the gas separation unit output;
- nitrogen pressure at the gas separation unit output;
- air temperature at the membrane modules input;
- air pressure at the membrane unit input;
- nitrogen capacity at the station output;
- nitrogen dewpoint temperature at the station output (option);
The GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 is fitted with the gas separation unit protection system.
The GSU (gas separation unit) automatically shuts off in the following cases:
- air pressure at the GSU input is below the minimum threshold;
- air pressure change rate at the GSU input is above the preset rate;
- air temperature at the GSU input is above the preset value;
- air temperature change rate at the GSU input is above the preset value;
- ambient air temperature is below the minimum threshold;
- heaters housing temperature is above the maximum threshold;
- heaters malfunction;
- heaters solid-state actuation relay malfunction.
These automatic-control GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 systems are used at the GRASYS nitrogen stations supplied to the Vankor field and manufactured against the order of Gazprom, Rosneft, LUKOIL as well as many other major Russian and foreign companies.
GRASYS is the Russia’s leading innovation-focused company specializing in the field of air separation and gas separation equipment development and manufacture. Building on the up-to-date technologies, company specialists offer our customers the most cost effective solutions in the field of air separation.
For all issues regarding the purchase of equipment with the GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system, please feel free to call at: +7 (495) 989-20-47.