The main parts of MA serial plants are the compressor unit, air treatment unit, gas separation unit and the control system. The gas separation unit consists of specially configured modules producing required purity nitrogen from atmospheric air. Due to the use of the latest achievement, Grasys nitrogen plants are exceptionally reliable with the membrane unit operational life up to 150,000 hours of continuous operation.
MA nitrogen plants operate in a fully automated mode with automatic maintenance and control of process parameters. No manned attendance is required during plants operation. The option of flexible adjustment of product nitrogen is another significant advantage of Grasys nitrogen systems.
MA plants are efficiently used for production of inert gas mixture from atmospheric air fro the assurance of explosion and fire safety at enterprises of chemical, petrochemical and petroleum industry. Nitrogen produced by MA plants is also used in food and pharmaceutical industries, microelectronics and other sectors.
State-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intellegent Control-8
The state-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-8 guarantees the ultimately simplified and convenient control of Grasys nitrogen station operation.
The GRASYS Intelligent Control-8 system
- Ensures complete control of operation of all station systems
- Enables manual, automatic and remote control
- Provides the opportunity for plant controls integration in the factory-wide control system
- Provides necessary interlocks in case of overrun of the main process parameters
- Provides the opportunity for plant switching-over to standby mode with no nitrogen consumption
- Has a broad range of additional options, including the opportunity for station parameters control via Internet
- Allow archiving of the station main process parameters
The control panel has a LD-display and “hot” buttons for quick access to the critical functions.