The undoubted advantage of Grasys oxygen stations is the system quick startup and shutdown which takes no more than 20 minutes. The prompt process stabilization enables the customer to arrange for oxygen production on an as-needed basis. This is a dramatic improvement as compared with cryogenic plants set to operate in the round-the-clock mode.
The array of applications of oxygen plants is extremely wide and includes such areas as autogenous oxygen production (apart from automated metal cutting); oxygen generators are also helpful in the silicate, pulp and paper, food and pharmaceutical industries, in fish farming, sewage treatment and ozonation plants feeding, solid waste incineration and in medicine.
Stations are intended for oxygen production from atmospheric air on the basis of the proven pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology. Mobile oxygen stations have the superior performance characteristics — combining exceptional reliability and a moderate cost of product oxygen.
The principle of Grasys mobile oxygen stations operation is based on the adsorbent materials capability of selectively adsorbing nitrogen molecules and impurity gases contained in atmospheric air while allowing oxygen molecules to freely pass through. All adsorbents used in oxygen generators undergo certification and inspection in Russia which guarantees operating reliability of systems and high quality of the product.
Intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7
The state-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 guarantees the ultimately simplified and convenient control of GRASYS oxygen station operation.
The GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system:
- Ensures complete control of operation of all station systems
- Enables manual, automatic and remote control
- Provides the opportunity for plant controls integration in the factory-wide control system
- Provides necessary interlocks in case of overrun of the main process parameters
- Provides the opportunity for generator switching-over to standby mode with no oxygen consumption
- Has a broad range of additional options, including the opportunity for station parameters control via Internet