The oxygen station is ideal for repair and construction sites and remote facilities where gaseous oxygen is required. It may be installed on chassis to allow its prompt delivery to the target location. Due to its high capacity, the station may quickly replenish oxygen deficiency and move on to another location.
The area of application of mobile oxygen station is extremely wide and includes various technological processes across industry sectors. One of the most important and common applications of oxygen stations is oxygen production for field metal cutting and welding.
Intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7
The state-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 guarantees the ultimately simplified and convenient control of GRASYS oxygen station operation.
The GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system:
- Ensures complete control of operation of all station systems
- Enables manual, automatic and remote control
- Provides the opportunity for plant controls integration in the factory-wide control system
- Provides necessary interlocks in case of overrun of the main process parameters
- Provides the opportunity for generator switching-over to standby mode with no oxygen consumption
- Has a broad range of additional options, including the opportunity for station parameters control via Internet.