In the process of mobile nitrogen station operation, product nitrogen purity may be adjusted within a broad range which is a unique feature of Grasys systems. The air separation nitrogen station is fully automated with no requirement for manned control of performance parameters.
The station equipment set includes the compressor with a diesel or electric drive, air pretreatment unit, gas separation unit and the control system GRASYS intelligent Control-7. Grasys membrane modules, incorporated in the gas separation unit, do not require special transportation, storage or operation conditions, even after sustaining low-temperature impacts. This simplifies the operation process and enhances station operating reliability.
Grasys nitrogen stations accommodate all the advantages of Grasys nitrogen plants and are supplied ready for operation in a standard 20 or 40 feet container. At customer’s request, the station may be provided in a trailer or skid-mounted version, or as a self-propelled installation.
The use in Grasys nitrogen stations of the compressor equipment and control instrumentation of the leading European and US producers and the state-of-the-art intelligent control system, in combination with the perfect design of the gas separation unit ensures exceptional reliability of the nitrogen station, guaranteed accomplishment of the specified technical parameters and ease of maintenance. The nitrogen station life cycle exceeds 20 years.
Basic technical characteristics of mobile nitrogen stations
|Nitrogen parameters at the station output
- volume recovery of gas mixture, nm³/hr*
|Ambient air temperature
|Warm-up period, max, minutes
|Membrane modules operational life, thous. hours
||up to 180
* The capacity is referenced to the standard conditions (t = 20 °C, P = 1 atm).
Modern intelligent control system GRASYS Intellegent Control-7
The state-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 guarantees the ultimately simplified and convenient control of Grasys nitrogen station operation.
The GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system
- Ensures complete control of operation of all station systems
- Enables manual, automatic and remote control
- Provides the opportunity for station controls integration in the factory-wide control system
- Provides necessary interlocks in case of overrun of the main process parameters
- Provides the opportunity for station switching-over to standby mode with no nitrogen consumption
- Has a broad range of additional options, including the opportunity for station parameters control via Internet
- Allow archiving of the station main process parameters
- The control panel has a LD-display and “hot” buttons for quick access to the critical functions.