Inthe process ofmobile nitrogen station operation, product nitrogen purity may beadjusted within abroad range which isaunique feature ofGrasys systems. The air separation nitrogen station isfully automated with norequirement for manned control ofperformance parameters.
The station equipment set includes the compressor with adiesel orelectric drive, air pretreatment unit, gas separation unit and the control system GRASYS intelligent Control-7. Grasys membrane modules, incorporated inthe gas separation unit, donot require special transportation, storage oroperation conditions, even after sustaining low-temperature impacts. This simplifies the operation process and enhances station operating reliability.
Grasys nitrogen stations accommodate all the advantages ofGrasys nitrogen plants and are supplied ready for operation inastandard 20 or40 feet container. Atcustomers request, the station may beprovided inatrailer orskid-mounted version, orasaself-propelled installation.
The use inGrasys nitrogen stations ofthe compressor equipment and control instrumentation ofthe leading European and USproducers and the state-of-the-art intelligent control system, incombination with the perfect design ofthe gas separation unit ensures exceptional reliability ofthe nitrogen station, guaranteed accomplishment ofthe specified technical parameters and ease ofmaintenance. The nitrogen station life cycle exceeds 20 years.
Basic technical characteristics of mobile nitrogen stations
|Nitrogen parameters at the station output
- volume recovery of gas mixture, nm³/hr*
|Ambient air temperature
|Warm-up period, max, minutes
|Membrane modules operational life, thous. hours
||up to 180
* The capacity isreferenced tothe standard conditions (t= 20C, P= 1atm).
Modern intelligent control system GRASYS Intellegent Control-7
The state-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 guarantees the ultimately simplified and convenient control ofGrasys nitrogen station operation.
The GRASYS Intelligent Control-7 system
- Ensures complete control ofoperation ofall station systems
- Enables manual, automatic and remote control
- Provides the opportunity for station controls integration inthe factory-wide control system
- Provides necessary interlocks incase ofoverrun ofthe main process parameters
- Provides the opportunity for station switching-over tostandby mode with nonitrogen consumption
- Has abroad range ofadditional options, including the opportunity for station parameters control via Internet
- Allow archiving ofthe station main process parameters
- The control panel has aLD-display and hot buttons for quick access tothe critical functions.