- reduction of the raw gas dew point for water and hydrocarbons, content of sulphur-bearing impurities and carbon dioxide to meet the requirements for supply to the gas transport system in accordance with STO Gazprom 089-2010, as well as ensuring prevention of the formation of condensate and gas-hydrate plugs, compliance of the treated gas with the necessary requirements of the Customer's specification;
- For natural gas with low heavy hydrocarbon content — providing only dehydration from water while maintaining the calorific value of the gas;
- For associated petroleum gas with high heavy hydrocarbon content — simultaneous dehydration from both water and hydrocarbons with adjustment of calorific value and Wobbe number;
- Reduction of C4+ content by a factor of 2.5–6.0. The residual content is less than 2% vol.;
- REDUCTION of C5+ content by a factor of 6–12. The residual content is less than 0.5% vol.
The membrane technology makes it possible to dehydrate gas without restrictions on the content of heavy hydrocarbons and gases containing sulphur compounds.