- Medical oxygen concentrators OXYPOWER
- Hydrocarbon plants (associated petroleum gas treatment)
- Nitrogen plants and stations
- Oxygen plants and stations
- Nitrogen fire fighting units
- Modular compressor stations
- Hydrogen plants
- Equipment for CNG filling stations and LNG filling stations
GRASYS - the CIS leading manufacturer of air and gas separation equipment
Grasys is a Leading Developer, Manufacturer and EPC Contractor engaged in air and gas separation across the CIS and Eastern Europe.
The key focus areas of research and production company (R&P Co.) Grasys:
- Design and manufacture of air and gas separation equipment (nitrogen and oxygen units and plants), skid-mounted compressor stations
- Natural and associated petroleum gas (APG) treatment, APG utilization
- Oxygen generation systems for health facilities, medical oxygen concentrators
- Gas station equipment, turnkey NGV filling stations
- Engineering and design
- Implementation of turnkey projects (EPC contracts) with a focus on gas separation, compression and natural & associated petroleum gas treatment
- Manufacture of gas separation membranes and membrane elements
- Engagement in high quality after-sale service and training across Russia and the CIS including hard-to-reach regions in Siberia and the Far North
- Own production of membranes and membrane elements
- Two manufacturing facilities in Dubna and Domodedovo, both in Moscow region
- Pipeline welding procedure is certified in line with the American Standard ASME B31.3
- Approved by independent audit firms (SwissEngineeringGroup, Moody’s) and oil & gas companies (Gazprom, Rosneft, etc.)
- Certified to ISO 9001: 2015, certified by RMRS (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping)
- The equipment safety is confirmed by European CE certificate, European Union Directive 2006/42/EC - Safety of Machinery and Equipment
The priority tasks of Grasys are achievement of high quality of manufacture, continuous technological development and scientific research enabling production of technologically intensive up-to-date equipment and fulfilment of major integrated projects with maximum economic efficiency for the customer.
Today, Grasys has implemented more than 1200 projects for 650 enterprises of petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, energy, coal, metallurgy, construction, food processing and other industries.
The company has the industry leading specialists on its staff – graduates of the best national engineering and economic universities and colleges, candidates and doctors of science. Grasys specialists relying on their unique experience and knowledge develop cutting-edge solutions and acheive strong performance, maintaining sustained dynamic development of the company over more than 20 years.
The continuous scientific research in the field of membrane and adsorption air and gas separation technologies enables development and implementation of new solutions furthering development both of science and industrial enterprises.
Grasys has all necessary permits and certificates required for its business activities. The Quality Management System of the Company complies with the international standards ISO 9001:2015.
Grasys produces the equipment meeting the ASME, CE standards, as well as corporate standards of such companies as TOTAL, Gazprom and Shell; develops and issues documentation in accordance with the accepted international standards for EPCM contracts.
Products of the RPC Grasys comply with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as confirmed by the Certificate issued by the relevant certifying authority TUV SUD Product Service Gmbh. The European quality (СЕ) certificate affirms that the product is safe to people's health and property, and environmentally friendly.
Over its more than 20-year operating activity, Grasys has accumulated the unique experience of implementing various complexity projects unmatched by domestic and foreign companies. Regular customers utilizing Grasys gas separation equipment are the Russian and foreign majors — Shell, Eni, Enel, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Gazprom, Rosneft, TNK-BP, Lukoil, Surgutneftegaz, NOVATEK, RITEK, Tatneft, Slavneft, Sibur, Salym Petroleum Development, Procter & Gamble, Solvalub, TWEL, Mars, Pepsi, Lays etc.
Grasys nitrogen equipment is being successfully operated in the fields and at the GTS run by Gazprom, on the Nord Stream gas pipeline. Nitrogen generators and oxygen generators have been brought on-stream in the Russia’s strategic facility, Vancor field. Grasys equipment is being operated at Lukoil crucial facilities, including its off-shore platforms in the Korchagin field and the Arctic oil terminal Varandei, at Sibur petrochemical facilities etc.
Grasys provides the high quality maintenance and technical support services for its own and third-party equipment. More details…
Grasys also sells technical gases on the on-site basis, where the plant is installed at the customer’s site while remaining the property of, and being maintained by, Grasys. More details…
Over the years of its successful activities, Grasys has acquired the unique experience in producing various air separation plants: nitrogen plants, oxygen plants, nitrogen generators, oxygen generators, mobile nitrogen stations, PSA generators, gas separation unit for portable nitrogen compressor stations, nitrogen fire fighting plants successfully operated by all types of enterprises.