In case of fire outbreak, nitrogen is automatically supplied into the volume affected by fire. This ensures quick and reliable fire extinguishing without causing any harm to equipment or personnel. The design of the nitrogen fire fighting plant also provides for utilizing the nitrogen produced for purging process volumes, with automatic replenishing of nitrogen reserves.
Nitrogen fire fighting has a number of objective advantages associated with its simple installation, easy maintenance and high economic effectiveness.
Basic technical characteristics
|Nitrogen parameters at the plant output
|Ambient air temperature
|Warm-up period, max, minutes
|Membrane modules operational life, thous. hours
* The capacity is referenced to the standard conditions (t = 20 °C, P = 1 atm).
Modern intelligent control system GRASYS Intellegent Control-8
The state-of-the-art intelligent control system GRASYS Intelligent Control-8 guarantees the ultimately simplified and convenient control of Grasys nitrogen fire fighting stations.
GRASYS Intelligent Control-8 system ensures:
- Complete control of operation of all station systems
- Options of manual, automatic and remote operation
- Opportunity for plant control system integration in factory-wide control system
- Availability of safety interlocks in case of overrunning the allowable process limits
- Station switching-over to standby mode with no current nitrogen consumption
- Wide array of additional options, including the opportunity for monitoring plant parameters via Internet
- Opportunity for archiving the station main process parameter
The control panel has an active LC-display and “hot” buttons for quick access to the most important functions.