GRASYS maintenance specialists have performed the scheduled maintenance of the membrane nitrogen station operated at the facility of LLC Gazprom dobycha Nadym comprising the OJSC Gazprom Group
The main activity areas of LLC Gazprom dobycha Nadym include production and transportation of natural gas, gas condensate and oil, geological exploration and operation of investment and in-house construction projects. By the volume of raw hydrocarbons produced, LLC Gazprom dobycha Nadym ranks one of the top three gas producers in the gas industry.
Nitrogen produced by the GRASYS nitrogen station is used for pipelines purging at the booster compressor station of the 2nd stage of the Yubileiny gas field development project. The nitrogen system capacity is 220 cubic meters of 95% nitrogen per hour.
In addition, the automation of the process ventilation control system has been performed in the GRASYS nitrogen station container unit.
GRASYS performed nitrogen station scheduled maintenance for OJSC Gazprom
In consideration of the market trends and customer requirements, GRASYS provides a wide range of support services, including repair, warranty and post-warranty maintenance and engineering support of the gas separation equipment of the company as well as third party suppliers:
- Equipment commissioning — workmanlike installation, pre-commissioning, start-up and run-in testing of equipment.
- Inspection and diagnostics — scheduled inspection visits for equipment diagnostics.
- Scheduled and routine maintenance — maintenance performed with appropriate frequency.
- Annual and seasonal maintenance — the most complete package of GRASYS support services.
- Equipment routine and major repairs.
- Supply of OEM parts and consumable materials for compressors of various manufacturers from the central warehouse in Moscow.
- Upgrading of control systems on the equipment supplied — to facilitate operator’s work and transmission of signals to the top level of the automatic control system.
Today, GRASYS is one of the largest and most reputable companies in the field of gas separation. GRASYS is also one of the world leading manufacturers of membrane and adsorption plants for nitrogen and oxygen production, hydrogen concentration, gas mix control etc.