GRASYS offers its customers the optimal method of gas supply arrangement placing the main emphasis on the targeted satisfaction of its needs.
With the on-site supply model, the plant is installed at customer site, while the customer only pays for the actually obtained gas volume. All capital costs associated with the development, construction and operation of the plant are borne by GRASYS. Besides, GRASYS bears all risks of the plant operability.
Thus, using the on-site gas supply model a customer pays for the consumed gas only, enjoying considerable financial savings on capital assets and their maintenance, as well as on gas delivery.
Advantages of the on-site gas supply model:
- Customer pays the cost gas only;
- Customer bears no capital costs associated with the plant construction;
- There is no need for gas delivery in cylinders or tank-cars, since the plant is situated on the customer location;
- Plant operation is performed by highly skilled GRASYS specialists, with no additional charges or labor cost for customer;
- GRASYS bears all risks of the plant operability.